Businesses reach out to several people daily. While using WhatsApp as a channel to reach out, sending messages to an unsaved number becomes tricky.
Many businesses use a WhatsApp Chrome extension to expedite outreaches and allow users to send messages to unsaved contacts. It helps teams network faster and easily connect with people.
You can use Cooby’s Start a chat feature to send a WhatsApp message to an unsaved contact. Message templates further expedite the outreach by allowing users to send pre-written text messages to unsaved numbers.
3 ways to send a WhatsApp message without saving a number
Cooby saves you from the back and forth of saving contact and helps you establish a quick first contact. Here are ways to send WhatsApp messages on PC, Android, and iOS without saving contact details.
1. Cooby’s WhatsApp Chrome extension
Cooby’s Start a chat feature allows you to send a WhatsApp message without saving the contact number through your PC or laptop.
Follow these easy steps to experience Cooby’s WhatsApp extension:
- Find Cooby on the Chrome store.
- Click on Add to Chrome button to install the extension on your browser.
- Post installation, you’ll be redirected to WhatsApp Web powered by Cooby.
- Click on the feather icon on the top right.
- Select the Start to chat option from the menu.
- Type the number with its country code.
- Click Chat Now and start chatting.
Alternatively, click Create a template and type the message you want to send. Save the template to send messages to new numbers and save time. Templates make it easier to send recurring messages to people without the hassle of typing or copy-pasting the same message over and over again.
2. WA.me link
This feature can be used on any browser or your android device. It works as follows:
- Open the web browser you use.
- Now type https://wa.me/ on your browser’s address bar and enter the phone number along with the country code. For example, https://wa.me/+916XX6XX7767 .
- Press enter to open the link.
- When the WhatsApp webpage opens, click on Continue Chat.
- A WhatsApp chat window will appear, and you can start sending messages to the number.
3. Apple Shortcuts app
iPhone users can follow these steps to message an unsaved phone number on WhatsApp:
- Open the Apple Shortcuts app
- Tap on Add Shortcuts
- Install the WhatsApp to Non-Contact shortcut
- Now that the shortcut has been installed, you can tap on it.
- A message saying Choose recipient will appear.
- Type the number you want to send the message and the country code.
- You can then message the number when the WhatsApp chat window appears.
Advantages of using a WhatsApp Chrome extension
Modern users leverage WhatsApp functionalities for multiple purposes that demand their attention. Remembering and accomplishing everything with undivided attention becomes tricky when messages and tasks keep piling up in your inbox. Cooby’s Chrome extension helps you achieve unhindered focus on WhatsApp, making your work more efficient and productive.
By using Cooby, you get several advantages, including:
- Ability to send messages without saving numbers.
- Send recurring messages through templates saves time on copy-pasting or typing the messages.
- Track follow-ups and reach out accordingly.
- Organized WhatsApp inbox for better focus
- Set up notes, reminders, and comments for better collaboration.
- Integrations with CRMs like Salesforce and HubSpot to ensure seamless syncing of all tasks, activities, and updates.
When you message and take follow-ups from multiple people as a business, Cooby allows you to set WhatsApp reminders, enabling you to complete tasks effectively and communicate better.
Be strategic and stay productive
WhatsApp groups and communities make it easier to connect with new people. However, it would help if you established initial connections before adding them to avoid being marked as spam.
With Cooby’s Chrome extension, sending messages to unsaved numbers has become a breeze for WhatsApp users. It provides several other features to increase productivity and focus while using WhatsApp Web.
Try Cooby’s 7-day free trial and experience enhanced productivity on WhatsApp firsthand.