Modern relationships build and thrive on WhatsApp. Whether personal or professional relations, you can skip saving the contact on your phone and go back to WhatsApp to start a chat. You can save contacts on WhatsApp itself and get started with conversations.
Follow these simple steps to add someone on WhatsApp while using iOS or an android device. With Cooby, you can even start a chat without saving the number to speed up your messaging further.
How to add contacts on WhatsApp
Adding people on WhatsApp is the quickest way to start a conversation and build relationships. WhatsApp's asynchronous communication keeps people in touch with one another without being too pushy. It works best for people trying to conduct business on Whatsapp.
How iPhone users can add contacts on WhatsApp
iOS users can follow these three steps to add a contact on WhatsApp:
- In the Chats window, tap the Notepad and Pencil icon on the screen's upper-right corner.
- Tap on the New Contact option on the next screen.
- Enter the name and phone number of the person you want to add.
After completing these steps, you'll find the contact's information on your screen, and you can start chatting with them.
How to invite someone to WhatsApp on an iPhone
You can invite a person who isn't using WhatsApp by following the below steps.
- Open the Chat window and click on the notepad and pen icon in the upper-right corner of your screen.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the new screen.
- Tap the Invite Friends option at the bottom.
- Select the option to either mail or message.
- Choose the person you want to invite from your contact list and send the invite.
- The person will get a notification and an application link to download WhatsApp from the App Store.
How Android users can add contacts on WhatsApp
- Tap on Chats in the screen's top-left corner, and tap the chats icon on the bottom right.
- Select the New Contact option on the screen.
- Enter the person's contact information whom you wish to add.
- Tap Save on the upper-right side.
- Your WhatsApp contact list will now show the person's contact information.
How Android users can invite someone on WhatsApp
When using WhatsApp on an Android device, follow these steps to invite people and start chatting with them.
- Go to the Chats tab and open a new chat.
- Tap on Invite Friends.
- Send an invitation to your friends through email or short message service (SMS).
- Tap Send.
- The person would get a link to download the app from Google Play Store with your invitation.
How do you add someone on Whatsapp without saving their phone number?
If you don't want to save someone's phone number, you can chat with them on WhatsApp using Cooby's start a chat feature. Enter the user's phone number and start chatting with them without hassle. Download Cooby's Chrome extension and try it now.
After installing Cooby, open WhatsApp Web and follow these steps:
- Click on Start a Chat icon on the top-left side just above your chats.
- Enter your contact's country code and phone number.
- Before sending the message, you can use a message template or move the conversation under a specific tab.
- Click on Chat now button to send your message.
This feature is helpful for businesses that frequently contact customers. It makes outreaches faster and frictionless.
Did you know? Cooby provides a more organized and efficient way of managing individual chats and groups on WhatsApp. Download Cooby’s Chrome extension to supercharge your WhatsApp and make the most of the messaging platform.
How to add someone from another country on WhatsApp
These steps will help you add people from any country on WhatsApp:
- Open your phone's Contacts app.
- Click on the New Contacts icon or the '+' sign.
- Type out a contact name.
- When entering the phone number, start by adding a "+" followed by the country code.
- Enter the complete phone number after the country code.
- Click on Save.
- Choose a storage location where the contact can be saved through WhatsApp.
- Now you can access the number on WhatsApp whenever you want to.
Make connections stronger
Every business reaches out to several people daily. They can be customers or other stakeholders. If you get to start a chat with an unsaved contact, things move much faster than they usually would.
Cooby helps you contact people immediately in easy and quick steps. After establishing contacts with people, you can add them to groups. It would save the time spent on repeatedly sending the same message to multiple people. With WhatsApp's recent update, you can also build communities of people you'd want to share messages with.
Update WhatsApp to get the maximum benefits from the messaging platform.